Everquest: House of Thule
Trapped within the phylactery, Miragul experiences life as a dream-like state. He lives in eternal regret of his decision to extend his existence by becoming a lich, and these regrets take shape in his hellish nightmare world. Ironically, he knows he is trapped and he is aware of his predicament. It is a choice, and his conscious decision, to dream, because the alternative would be to awaken within the confines of the phylactery and exist in a void of no sensation. To experience that all-enveloping hollow darkness with no sounds, no sights, no smells - nothing but his sorrows to keep him company - would be maddening.
The Sword of Shadows Beauty Lost Please Release Me
Such a Prankster Prisoner of the Portal
There are 8 rare NPC's in this zone.
1. Soul Taster
• Soul Taster is a frightening shadow that spawns adds and casts a spell that does fire damage.
• A shade
• Fearstalker is a shade that casts a nasty fear spell along with a spell that does magic damage and causes silence.
3. Iglum the Deformed
• Iglum is a bone golem with the ability to cast Fractured Limb that causes damage and melee slow, a powerful Stoneskin spell, and area spell that causes massive damage and knocks his targets back.
• Bloodfeather is a blood raven that can curse its enemies and causes a spreading disease.
5. Shadowlord Gixblat
• Shadowlord Gixblat, a mephit can cast a spell that silences its target and can cast Phantom Howl, a spell that does moderate damage and lowers endurance.
6. Gilibus the Unseen
• Gilibus is an invisible man that can shadow step, reflect damage and cause massive damage and blindness with his Unseen Force spell.
• Foeslicer is a high elf that can cast Vengeful Strike which causes a large amount of damage and can stun.
8. Sotor the Unmerciful
• Sotor is a tricky mephit who is mostly immune to fire spells. He can also cast a stoneskin spell and an area wide fire spell.